Workshop Type: Introductory | Workshop Level: Four | Catering: Refreshments provided
This interactive session will support individuals to develop the skills to effectively and clearly document the work they do in supporting people with mental health issues. It will enable them to ensure documentation is wholly reflective of the health care relationship and activities while concentrating on ensuring the notes written are well developed and meet legislative and workplace requirements.
• Why note writing is important
• The barriers to good note writing
• Correct and factual documentation
• Legislative requirements around documentation
• How to write notes that meet requirements of their work
Participants will be provided with the opportunity to:
• Explore the reasons for accurate and effective documentation
• Critique notes for accuracy, legibility and sensibility
• Practice clinical note writing
• Working with Services Users
• Law, Policy and Practice
• Professional and Personal Development
*Subsidised Rate: Check if you are eligible here. Apply your discount by completing the ‘Subsidised rate eligibility’ section when registering.
*Early Bird Discount: Register by 11 January 2019 to receive $10.00 off (automatically applied at checkout).