Course Type: Introductory | Course Level: Five | Catering: Refreshments provided
This workshop is designed to engage in the processes of optimistic thinking. It will provide tools and techniques to support the continued development, practice and application of positive mental and emotional health.
• Optimistic thinking patterns increase the ability to cope with, and grow from, challenges and life stresses
• Practise of these perspectives can lead to a reduction in Depression and Anxiety
• Explore the way optimistic brains work and can be taught to function more effectively and constructively for better health and life outcomes
• Evidence based tools will be provided and practised for personal use and for application to others'
Participants will be provided with the opportunity to:
• Gain an understanding of the function of optimistic, pessimistic and realistic patterns of thought
• Explore and practise key strategies for optimistic thinking
• Learn to deal more effectively with challenges and adversity
Let’s Get Real Skills
• Working with Service Users
• Professional and Personal Development