Workshop Type: Introductory | Workshop Level: Four | Catering: Refreshments provided
The broad aim of this workshop is to assist health professionals/workers to effectively manage the cumulative effects of being concerned for others needs on an ongoing basis.
• This is an entry level workshop aimed at health professionals/workers who work with clients on a daily basis
• The effects of medium to long term assisting clients with health care
• Explore the concepts of effective helping, compassion fatigue, coping styles and strength-based self-management styles
Participants will be provided with the opportunity to:
• Understand the paradox of effective helping
• Understand the subtle signs of compassion fatigue/stress
• Identify your own personal style of coping
• Retain a pro-active management style of self-caring
Let’s Get Real Skills
• Professional and Personal Development
*Subsidised Rate: Check if you are eligible here. Apply your discount by completing the ‘Subsidised rate eligibility’ section when registering.
*Early Bird Discount: Register by 14 September 2018 to receive $10.00 off (automatically applied at checkout).