Workshop Type: Introductory | Workshop Level: Four | Catering: Refreshments provided
This workshop will help participants understand why bullying behaviour may occur, how to respond, develop strategies to prevent bullying from escalating, and how to enhance relationships. It will explore the notion of bullying from a personal and wider lens and help participants to understand their own conflict management style.
Note: Participants will need to identify a workplace (or other relevant) situation that they want to improve and develop a strategy to manage. This is for your own working example and will not be shared with others in the workshop.
• Difficult behaviours and bullying – the psychology behind the behaviours
• Personal conflict management type
• Reframing difficult situations and developing strategies to enhance relationships and prevent bullying from escalating
Participants will be provided with the opportunity to:
• Explore the notion of bullying from a personal and wider lens
• Understand one's own conflict management style
• Develop a strategy to manage a difficult situation
• Working with Service Users
• Working with Families/Whānau
• Working with Communities
• Professional and Personal Development
*Early Bird Discount: Register by Friday 11 January 2019 to receive $10.00 off (automatically applied at checkout).