Workshop Type: Introductory | Workshop Level: Four | Catering: Refreshments and light lunch provided
Our lives both personally and professionally rely on effective interpersonal skills. This workshop aims to give you those skills to effect and support good relationships.
The following skills will be explained and learnt utilizing theory and practice based learning:
• Personal values and beliefs
• Personal stress management and assertiveness
• Conflict Management
• Managing boundaries
• Identifying own role within the supportive relationship.
Participants will be provided with the opportunity to:
• Explore self (values and beliefs) in relation to impact on others in order to develop and maintain supportive relationships.
• Examine and understand safe boundaries within both the extent and limitations of your role.
• Demonstrate use of a range of interpersonal skills that can be used in developing and maintaining supportive relationships.
• Explore effective self-management in relation to stress and conflict.
• Working with Service Users
• Working with Families/Whānau
• Working with Communities
• Challenging Stigma and Discrimination
• Professional and Personal Development
*Early Bird Discount: Register by 10 May 2019 to receive $10.00 off (automatically applied at checkout).