Workshop Type: Introductory | Workshop Level: Four | Catering: Refreshments provided
Our lives rely on effective interpersonal skills both personally and professionally. This workshop aims to give you those skills to effect and support good relationships.
The following skills will be explained and learnt utilizing theory and practice based learning:
• Personal values and beliefs
• Personal stress management and assertiveness
• Conflict management
• Managing boundaries
• Identifying own role within the supportive relationship
Participants will be provided with the opportunity to:
• Explore self (values and beliefs) in relation to impact on others in order to develop and maintain supportive relationships
• Examine and understand safe boundaries within both the extent and limitations of your role
• Explore effective self-management in relation to stress and conflict
Let’s Get Real Skills
• Working with Service Users
• Working with Families/Whānau
• Working with Communities
• Challenging Stigma and Discrimination
• Professional and Personal Development
*Subsidised Rate: Check if you are eligible here. Apply your discount by completing the ‘Subsidised rate eligibility’ section when registering.
*Early Bird Discount: Register by 14 September 2018 to receive $10.00 off (automatically applied at checkout).