Workshop Type: Introductory | Workshop Level: Four | Catering: Refreshments provided
Being happier and less stressed has been shown to have a significant effect on our psychological, emotional and physical wellbeing. Pathways that maintain our personal wellbeing may be very different for each of us, and are influenced by our life values and perspectives.
• Overview of emotional wellbeing principles
• Sharing the wellbeing and emotions of others
• Recognising and managing stress
• Considering lifelong practices for maintaining emotional wellbeing
• Engaging positive emotions and practicing appreciative perspective
Participants will be provided with the opportunity to:
• Increase understanding of the principles in maintaining long-term wellbeing
• Increase awareness and management of stress
• Practice strategies for emotional wellbeing
• Professional and Personal Development
*Subsidised Rate: Check if you are eligible here. Apply your discount by completing the ‘Subsidised rate eligibility’ section when registering.
*Early Bird Discount: Register by 11 January 2019 to receive $10.00 off (automatically applied at checkout).